Apply for Louisiana Personal Loans Online
You are a resident of Louisiana? You are in a difficult financial situation? You are in an urgent need of money? Even if you have a Bad Credit – we know how to solve all these problems in one click. APPLY NOW and get from $5,000 to $35,000 Personal Loan same day.
Select your city to see Personal loan options in Louisiana
- New Orleans
- Baton Rouge
- Lake Charles
- Bossier City
- New Iberia
- Bayou Cane
- River Ridge
- Belle Chasse
- West Monroe
- Bayou Blue
Louisiana Personal Loans Laws, Rates and Terms
Loan Rates and Fees, Laws and Regulations in Personal Loans. Consumer loan act imposes some restrictions on Personal Loans in Louisiana. But one can legally apply for $1000 - $5000 Installment and $5000 - 35,000 Personal loans. According to Md. Code Com. Law § 12-101 et seq.1 and Senate Joint Resolution 7 of 20022 the APR on Payday cash advance mustn’t exceed 2.75% per month; 33% per year.
|Legal Status||The status of the loan as regulated by the state - legal, restricted, or prohibited||Legal|
|Minimum Loan Amount||The minimum amount that you can borrow with a payday loan||$1000.00|
|Maximum Loan Amount||The maximum amount that you can borrow with a loan||$35000.00|
|Max APR||Maximum interest charged for borrowing that shows the yearly cost of the loan as percentage||450.00%|
|Collateral||The need to provide any kind of collateral to apply for a loan||None, unsecured|
|Terms||The term for which the loan is issued||
Min loan term: 90.00 day(s)
Max loan term: 1825.00 day(s)
|Turnaround Time||The time it takes for the loan to reach your account||1 business day|
What are Personal Loans in Louisiana?LA Personal Loans main characteristics are:
- Long-term – you can repay it in fixed equal installments over months or years depending on your abilities and preferences;
- High-dollar – you can get up to $35,000 or even more if the lender finds it possible and sensible;
- Reliable –they have fixed rates and no hidden charges;
- Bad credit – it is not a problem to get a loan if your score is far from perfect;
- Fast – you get money in less than 24 hours;
- Easy – no collateral is required.
Compare Loans Available in Louisiana at Instant Loans USA
Applying is fast and easy as all the process takes place online and you repay the loan as long as you get the next paycheck. Small-dollar cash loan is also available for bad credit borrowers and doesn’t require a hard credit check. Pre-qualify online and get the necessary funding same day.
Quick and Safe Personal Loans from Louisiana Direct Lenders
Our 300+ direct lenders serve not only the residents of Louisiana but all over the USA.
- We offer installment as well as payday and other types of personal loans in all the States of America.
- We work 100% online which makes it easier and quicker for you to get money and avoid driving, faxing, waiting, etc.
- We are at your service 24/7 and are always ready to help, answer any question or solve any problem.
Though we don’t lend cash ourselves, we suggest you filling out an application form, redirect it to our direct partners who process the information, approve you and deposit the money. All our lenders are reliable, competent, authorized companies with long experience and positive references.
The cost of LA Personal Loan
Personal Loans are cheaper than Payday Loans and offer a more flexible repayment plan in fixed monthly installments.
- Get up to $35,000 in comparison with maximum $1,000 payday loans;
- Fixed rates – The repayment is scheduled and set by agreement quantities, so you don’t need to worry that you won’t be able to pay off the debt. Predictable monthly payments make it easier for you to assess the involved expenses;
- APR is Lower than credit card or payday interest rates – it varies from state to state. In Louisiana it can range between 35%-160%. To know the APR is very important as it takes into account not only interest but also other additional fees.
- Repayment term in an installment type of loan is longer than payday, naturally, it is lower in price. You don’t have to give back the entire sum at once but can do it in convenient installments. Besides there are no penalty fees for early repayment. Do it as soon as you can and the price of the loan will eventually turn out even lower.
Bad credit Personal Installment loans in Louisiana – 24/7 approval online
Online Personal loans belong to the long-term personal cash advance, i.e. it can be paid off in as little as a few weeks and as long as 30 months. On average, in Louisiana it’s 6-24 months of monthly payments. Or if once a month frequency is not very convenient for you, there are some other options such as once a week, once a fortnight.
Get a Personal Loan as fast as in 24 hours – pay it off in as long as years.
How to apply for a Quick Personal Loan in Louisiana?
It will take you only a couple of minutes: just fill out an application form on our site 100% online. Don’t even leave your home, don’t wait in lines, don’t shop around, just click the Apply now button. The information will be verified within minutes and in case you are approved by the lender, the money will be deposited directly into your account in less than 24 hours.
Secured or unsecured? Do I need a guarantor or any other collateral to take out a Personal loan in Louisiana?
Personal loans can be both secured and unsecured. Secured ones require some form of collateral and offer lower rates, besides they don’t take your credit story into account so much. We provide you with an unsecured cash advance where neither collateral nor guarantor is necessary which makes it easier and faster to get. Still lenders have the right to check your credit and income and the ability of repayment.
Are Same Day Personal Loans legal in Louisiana?
We are proud to operate in compliance with Louisiana regulations. All our 300+ direct partners are OLA licensed and authorized and work in accordance with the law. Though the rules are not that strict as with payday lending. Personal loans are legal not in all the states. There may be some caps on rates and fees but they are usually reasonable and are made to protect the borrowers.