Every adult applying for an installment loan has come across the concept of a credit check. Currently, the process is automated and the customer’s creditworthiness is estimated fairly quickly. We usually do not have to wait for more than a few minutes for the decision, unless the entity granting the loan has doubts and it is necessary to submit additional documents.
Installment loans with no credit check are available on the non-banking market. The offer is wide and the choice is determined by many factors.
Tribal loans are the most popular types of loans without a credit history check. Their advantage is the fact that they are located on tribal lands and therefore are not subject to such strict government regulations as other non-bank companies. At the same time, not only people living on these lands but also all other citizens of the United States can apply for a tribal loan.
With tribal installment loans, you can apply for an amount of up to $5,000 with a repayment period of 3 to 36 months.
A tribal loan no credit check – what conditions must be met?
The following are required from customers:
- age from 18, some companies offer loans up to 75-80 years,
- bank account with online access,
- constant receipts on the account – some companies require employment based on an employment contract,
- mobile phone,
- place of residence and registered office in the U.S.,
- U.S. nationality.
Direct lenders rarely specify the amount of income that is necessary to obtain a loan. If there is a free amount in the budget, it can be an installment loan, regardless of whether we earn the minimum or the national average.
Tribal loan is most often a loan based on a statement. The client submits the application online, providing data on his finances. However, more and more companies are verifying customers with the quick verification app, also downloading the transaction history from the account.
Thanks to this, the company reduces the risk of granting an installment loan to a highly indebted person or one who overstated their earnings in the application.
The formalities depend primarily on the loan amount, repayment period and the reason for the lack of capacity. If it is early repayment slips, it is unlikely that there is a problem with getting a loan.
How to increase the chance of a positive answer?
- → Check the requirements before submitting the application – failure to meet one of them will result in rejection.
- → Make sure that your income is documented, if the company requires it to be confirmed with a relevant document. Often, an account statement or a decision on immediate verification is enough.
- → Recalculate loan costs – estimate whether you are able to pay monthly installments of a certain amount.
- → Do not stretch the reality – by entering higher income or hiding some liabilities, you are acting to your disadvantage. Tribal companies offering an installment loan with no credit check carefully verify the client’s financial situation. If it turns out that he has overstated his earnings or hidden some of his obligations, not only will the application be rejected, but it is also a bad ticket to the future.
- → Before applying, make sure your finances are in order.
How to get an online installment loan with a bad history?
You can get a tribal loan for people with bad credit history online very easily. Sequentially:
- We review various loan offers for people with bad credit history – we can compare them, for example, in online rankings.
- We choose the offer that best suits our needs.
- We proceed to submit a loan application.
- We indicate our personal data.
- Enter all the information required in the loan application.
- We are waiting for a loan decision.
- We receive money in the account if the decision is positive.
Is a tribal loan with no credit check a good idea?
Many people who have financial problems see the only solution in taking another loan to repay current debts. However, they usually do not think that this new debt will also have to be repaid, and its amount may eventually be even higher than all previous liabilities.
If you have a bad credit history (i.e. you have had or have problems with unpaid liabilities), entering another financial obligation should be a last resort for you. Not all people have the ease of saving and managing their own budget – if you have failed in this field, you should treat loans as a truly last resort.
No credit check tribal loans 100% online
All the offers from tribal direct lenders are available 100% online, so you only need the Internet to use them. Online, you go through the very process of looking for the best offer for you – you do it either on your own or using rankings prepared by professionals.
When you choose a suitable direct lender, you also go through the online application process. You fill out the form on the website and send it to the lender in this form. You also undergo the process of verifying your identity via the Internet, and then await a credit decision – you will also find out about it remotely (usually by e-mail or telephone).
The last step is the withdrawal of funds – these are always sent online in the form of an electronic transfer. So you can see that from the very beginning to the end of the loan process, you do not even have to get up from the couch.
Online loans are 100% anonymity
People with a bad credit history may want no one to find out about their next debt. In such a situation, online installment loans that guarantee full anonymity are the perfect solution. Only your virtual lender and you know about your commitment.
It is completely different with loans granted at stationary points. There we can meet literally everyone, and what’s more – our friend can also be the person who serves us at the loan stand.
Pros of tribal installment loans from direct lenders
Pros of installment loans with no credit check:
– additional money also for indebted people,
- high loan amount up to $5,000,
- loans from tribal lenders are completely safe,
- transparency of loan offers,
- quick loan decision,
- long repayment period,
- 24/7 service,
- few formalities.