SMS Disclosures and Terms
This Short Message Service (“SMS”) Disclosure (“Disclosure”) applies to each account you have with us for which you have elected to receive SMS messages. We received consent to SMS message via the online application, or verbal authorization from you for both the owners of this website, lenders, and processors to SMS message.
1. The words “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to us along with our agents, with whom we have contracted to facilitate payments to your Account(s). The words “you” and “your” mean you, the individual identified on the account(s) you have with us (“Account”). As used in this Disclosure, “SMS Notifications” means any SMS (text message) communication from us to you pertaining to your Account, including, but not limited to, account or payment information, promotions, due date reminders, delinquent accounts, coupons and other marketing material.
2. How to UNSUBSCRIBE. You may withdraw your consent to receive SMS Statement Notifications by texting STOP to the message you receive. You may also withdraw your consent by calling us at 855-561-5626. At our option, we may treat your provision of an invalid mobile phone number, or the subsequent malfunction of a previously valid mobile phone number, as a withdrawal of your consent to receive SMS Statement Notifications. We will not impose any fee to process the withdrawal of your consent to receive SMS Statement Notifications. Any withdrawal of your consent to use SMS Statement Notifications will be effective only after we have a reasonable period of time to process your withdrawal.
3. For HELP on Services. To request additional information, text HELP to the message you receive or contact us by telephone at 855-561-5626.
4. Opt-in Sign agreements and any addendums to opt-in for SMS courtesy text services. When applicable, a confirmation message is sent to verify you are in possession of the device for the cell number you provided, inform of applicable Msg & Data Rates and frequency for all subsequent SMS or MMS.
Opt-out To cancel SMS courtesy text message services, simply reply STOP to the message received to opt-out of respective text message services. Text STOP to the message you receive!
5. How to Update Your Records. It is your responsibility to provide us with a true, accurate and complete mobile number and to maintain and update promptly any changes in this information. You can update your mobile number by calling us at 855-561-5626
6. Hardware and Software Requirements. To receive SMS Statement Notifications that we make available to you, you must have:
a SMS-capable mobile phone;
an active mobile phone account with a communication service provider that offers SMS services;
sufficient storage capacity on your mobile phone
7. Communications in Writing. All SMS Statement Notifications in electronic format shall be considered “in writing” to the extent allowed by law.
8. Charges. There is no service fee for SMS Statement Notifications but you are responsible for any and all charges, including, but not limited to, fees associated with text messaging, imposed by your communications service provider. Consult your mobile service carrier’s pricing plan to determine the charges for sending and receiving text messages. These charges will appear on your phone bill.