To find a reliable direct lender when you apply for a short-term small-dollar Payday Loan is really important. Rates, fees and repayment terms mostly depend on the lending company. So be careful, read this useful information not to get across a scam.
How to choose a reliable Payday lender? Licensed companied vs loan sharks and scams.
When you are going to take a Payday, Installment Loan or Personal Loan the first most important thing is to find out their legal status and regulations in your state, and the second – to choose a reliable lender. Why is this choice so significant?
- Usually loan amount, rates and fees may vary depending on the lender. You can calculate the total cost of your future Loan using Payday Loan Calculator;
- The requirements as well as your chances of being approved for cash advance even if you have bad credit are also different according to the lending company;
- You can be sure that your rights are protected and your privacy is secure only if you deal with a legal licensed lender who works under the state’s regulations.
How can you tell a reliable lender from a scam?
All the lending companies that work legally, e.g. follow the state’s rules and regulations, thus ensuring the borrowers’ rights and protection, must be licensed. So, before choosing the lender check it out on the Ministry of Government and Consumer Services’ website.
- Go to the Consumer Protection Branch website1 ;
- Search for License / Lender / the name or address of the lender.
- You’ve got the list of all the licensed Payday lenders in the state. If the company you want to apply is not there, you’d better choose another one. Otherwise if you have any problems or complaints you won’t be able to get any help or protection from the state.
Besides, lenders may be OLA certified. It means they are the members of Online Lenders Alliance. It is the center of lending, technology and innovation, representing the growing online lending industry. Its members follow a list of Best Practices and Code of Conduct, which ensures the customers are well informed and fairly treated.
Did you know?
Online lenders Alliance members offer safe and convenient loans for hard-working Americans. I’s definitely recommended as it’s safe, it’s easy as quick, it’s something you can do from your phone. Every year more and more Americans turn to the Internet to secure a loan. Most of online borrowers have an average income of $48000 per year. Cash advance helps them to make sure their bills are paid, they are not gonna lose their home, car, etc. Alliance online lenders are proud to provide only high-quality service.
More than 300 direct lenders we work with are all licensed and OLA certified, verified by time and really reliable. You can be sure your rights will be reserved and lending process the most convenient and secure one.